Wednesday, March 11, 2009

002.

In this past week I have visited a magical secondhand bookshop that my little sister told me all about. It was packed to the rafters with books; old penguin gems and children’s classics, history, philosophy and beautiful natural history prints, to name but a few. Stacks and stacks piled up and down the stairs and spilled out all over the rooms. I picked up a leaflet entitled ‘Second-hand Bookshops of North Warwickshire’ which encourages a daytrip around all of those heavenly places. I cannot wait to embark on such a trip as this!

(When I looked out of the window of my family home there were tree branches reaching for the blue sky and I could hear the birds chirping away all the long day. I walked and saw bright beautiful flowers, little ducks, geese and I think felt the first inklings of spring sunshine upon my face. )

No comments: