Sunday, May 3, 2009

009.


Tree of Life by Charley Harper


Recently, I was browsing one of my most favourite shops in the place where I live when I came across the work of Charley Harper. I did a little research and found that he died only recently and was a wonderful modern artist! He is best known for his wildlife illustrations; indeed, these are what attracted me in the form of Charley Harper Flash Cards & Floor Puzzles, his ABC's and also Birds & Words. I want them all! I am in love! My research was conducted with the help of Google and Wikipedia so I would suggest the latter for information and a link to amazing studio of the Harper family which contains lots of things to buy and wonder over! I hope that you find this as magical and lovely as I do.

Here is that link for you:

http://www.charleyharperartstudio.com/

No comments: